Emmanuel is the owner Gonzalez Legal, P. C. based in Lynn, Massachusetts.
Emmanuel graduated from Suffolk University Law School. Emmanuel’s area of law focuses on focuses in Business Law and Immigration Law.
Emmanuel is a native of the Dominican Republic. He grew up in the City of Lynn, Massachusetts. He is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Economics. Prior to law school, Emmanuel worked in the insurance industry as a property and injury claims investigator. While working full time, he attended Suffolk University Business School, where his obtained his MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship. During his last year of business school, he was selected to participate on Boardroom Leadership Scholar, an award to participate with high-level executive of a company to discuss different business issues affecting their industry.
Emmanuel has a passion for helping business owners and his fellows immigrants with any immigration matters. For this reason, after law school Emmanuel established his practice in the Lynn area, a large immigrant community.
When Emmanuel is not practicing law, Emmanuel enjoys spending time his family and friends. Emmanuel also enjoys traveling locally and internationally.
Pro Bono Activities
Emmanuel routinely gives his time to benefit the legal and non-legal community. Post law school, Emmanuel’s strong commitment to the community led him to volunteer as a law clerk for the Northeast Justice Center, a non-profit legal aid organization that provides free legal services to underserved members of the communities of Lowell, Lawrence and Lynn and its surroundings. There, Emmanuel worked in the immigration law department assisting victims of domestic violence with the application of U-Visas as well as serving as a Spanish interpreter when required. Currently, Emmanuel is involved with the Volunteer Lawyers Project (VLP) assisting Spanish-speaking clients with Bankruptcy and Consumer debt collections. Emmanuel serves as a board member and legal adviser to New England Youth Tackle Football Inc., a non-profit organization that promotes and encourages youth football.
Professional Licensures and Organizations
Emmanuel is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and the United States Federal Court for the District of Massachusetts. Additionally, he is a Notary Public, and a licensed Real Estate Broker. Emmanuel is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, American Immigration Law Association, Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and the Northshore Latino Business Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Northshore Latino Business Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- American Immigration Law Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts State Bar Admission
- New Hampshire State Bar Admission
- Federal Bar for district of Massachusetts
- Federal Bankruptcy court for district of Massachusetts
- Real Estate Broker’s License
- Massachusetts Notary
Pro-Bono and Volunteering Involvement
- Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Free Legal Answers Project
- Northeast Justice Center
- New England Youth Tackle Football
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts – Arts & Business Council of Boston
- Bachelor of Art in Economics, University of Massachusetts – Amherst
- Master in Business Administration, Suffolk University Business School – Boston
- Juris Doctor, Suffolk University Law School – Boston