By using our website (www.gonzalezlegaloffice.com) and any of its subdomains, you agree to the following:
Important information: Any information sent through this web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Gonzalez Legal. Do not send confidential or sensitive information through this website. To comply with G.L. c. 93H and to protect the privacy of your personal information, please DO NOT send any of the following personal information:
- Social Security number;
- Driver’s license number or state-issued ID number;
- Bank or other financial account number;
- Bank or other financial institution routing number;
- Any credit card or other account number;
- The name of any minor child;and
- Birth date.
WARNING! WIRE FRAUD ADVISORY:
Be aware! Online banking fraud is on the rise. Never trust wiring instructions sent via email. If you receive an email containing wire transfer instructions from GONZALEZ LEGAL, P.C. or anyone on our behalf, DO NOT respond to the email! Instead, call us immediately to verify the information prior to sending funds. In most instances, once the money is wired, is impossible to recuperate if you were victim of a fraud. Buyers, sellers, and lenders should confirm all wiring instructions independently in person or via a telephone call to a trusted and verified phone number that you have used to contact us previously. Never wire money without double-checking that the wiring instructions are correct.
ADVERTISING: In accordance with the rules established by Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts this website must be labeled “advertising”. Material presented here is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as professional legal advice, nor to form an attorney-client relationship. OTHER STATES: The attorney for this law firm is licensed to practice in Massachusetts and Federal Court for the district of Massachusetts and no other states. The Attorney is licensed to handle immigration matters in all states of the United States. This website is not intended to be an advertisement in any state where it does not comply with all laws and rules of that state and the firm does not solicit clients from any such state. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP: Nothing in this website should be construed as establishing an attorney-client relationship. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship, nor does the transmission of any information sent to the firm by email, or any other method, establish an attorney-client relationship. DO NOT send confidential or time-sensitive communications by email, or any other method. There is no guarantee of legal representation or attorney consultation or any reply. By using our content, you waive any rights or claims you may have against us.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS, ASSOCIATIONS, COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS. Gonzalez Legal does not recommend, refer to, or endorse a third party, professional membership, association, so-called community partnership, or other organization. The links or reference to third party websites, community partnerships’ websites, professional memberships’ websites, associations’ websites, and other organizations’ websites appear on the website solely for informational purposes. The listing of a third party, so-called community partnership, professional membership, association’s, and other organization’s website does not imply a referral recommendation, or endorsement of the group, agency, or organization. Gonzalez Legal has no control over the website information or content found at any aforementioned organization’s website, may not share its opinions, and is not responsible or liable for its content. Gonzalez Legal does not endorse or warrant programs and devices that connect with our office through social media such as LinkedIn. We, at our sole discretion, may choose to change the terms, conditions, content, and operation of our website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INITIAL CONSULTATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
This Initial Consultation Agreement sets out the terms and conditions of the initial consultation between the Legal Offices of González Legal, P.C. (“we”) and the future client(s).
1. Purpose. The purpose of the initial consultation is for us to (a) learn about you and your particular legal needs based on the information you provide; (b) answer your questions as best as possible; (c) to identify your options; (d) help you determine your course of action if any; (e) discuss our fees and terms of representation whether an attorney-client relationship should be established after the meeting; and (f) determine the next steps in the process, as appropriate.
2. Confidentiality. All information and documents you provide to us in the initial consultation will be strictly confidential, regardless of whether you choose to retain us to provide legal services unless authorized by you or otherwise provided under the Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct.
3. Cancellation of Appointments: We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 12 hours before the beginning of your appointment. When you book your appointment, we reserve the time for you, and we spend time in advance preparing for your appointment. If an appointment is not canceled at least 12 hours in advance, you will be charged the amount of the consultation. If you believe that you are running late for an appointment, you must call in advance to notify us. If you arrive 15 minutes late without reasonable prior notice, you may be required to reschedule your appointment, depending on the particular situation. If you are going to arrive more than 15 minutes late, you will need to reschedule the appointment. Any reschedule would be considered in this instance as if you had missed your appointment. By booking this appointment, you understand this agreement and you agree to be charged the amount of the consultation.
4. Communications: The consultant agrees to be contacted in all manners provided, including emails, text messages, WhatsApp, mail, e-mail, etc. Further, the consultant agrees to receive communications from us via text SMS or WhatsApp, email, mail in the form of notices, or legal marketing unless the client opts out at the time of receiving such communication. Communications via text may have a charge from your carrier. You agree to pay for that charge.
5. Legal Fees. To respect our clients, our legal fees are NON-NEGOTIABLE. Legal fees are based on the usual and customary charge for such services in our marketplace. Because every legal case is different, the fee charged to one client may not be the same fee charged to another. Any legal fees quoted during the consultation are guaranteed for two weeks from this consultation, at which time you must fully execute an agreement to secure the quote.
6. Limited Dependency. Because it may be impossible to fully assess a matter within the time limit assigned for the initial consultation or with the information or documents you provide in the initial consultation, you should not rely on any legal opinion provided by us during the initial consultation regarding any legal matter to import.
7. Limited Range. The initial consultation does not intend to establish an attorney-client relationship. The initial consultation is a limited-service provided by us to determine whether you wish to retain us to provide legal services. After the initial consultation, there is no obligation to withhold, nor do we have an obligation to provide services to you, unless we mutually agree.
8. A Contract Agreement is required. After the initial consultation, if you agree to retain us, and if we agree to provide services to you, then we will prepare a separate and more detailed Contract Agreement that will be executed by both parties. The new Commitment Agreement will supersede this Initial Consultation Agreement and establish the terms and conditions of our representation of you, including the specific fees and services to be performed by us.